Welcome to the Exhibitor Kit.
The Exhibitor Kit will not be printed or mailed to you. We're reducing our paper trail by sending out our information by email or posting items on our website. Follow our step by step instructions below to assure you have a well organized, successful show.
Please check back 8 weeks prior to the Show for the fully updated Exhibitor Kit. Thank you!
Upload your 2017 Exhibitor Listing
2017 Rules and Regulations - Coming Soon
2017 Show Checklist - Coming Soon
2017 Floor Plan
2017 Must Do's - Coming Soon
2017 FAQ's - Coming Soon
Calgary Exhibition + Stampede
BMO Centre, Stampede Park
20 Roundup Way SE
Calgary, AB T2G 2W1
Room #105 - Across from Hall B at the BMO Centre
*Marketplace Events Team is ONLY at this location during the week of the Show - Monday, February, 27th - Monday, March 6th, 2017.
Thursday, March 2 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday, March 3 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday, March 4 10:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday, March 5 10:00am - 6:00pm
1. COMPLETE MANDATORY FORMS
Review, complete and return the following by fax or email as soon as possible, please double check that all of your contact information is correct.
For due dates on all forms, view the 2017 Show Checklist. - Coming Soon
- Safety Regulations Consent Form (For more information please read the Workplace Health and Safety Bulletin)
- Certificate of Insurance Form
- Badges: we do not put names on exhibitor badges. Badges are to be picked up during Move-In at the onsite Show Office (Room 105, directly across from Hall B). Click here if you require EXTRA exhibitor badges. - Coming Soon
- Discounted Guest Tickets Form - Coming Soon
- Contest Request Form (optional) - Coming Soon
- Logo Request Form (optional) - Coming Soon
- Exhibitor Listing Instructions: make sure you are listed on our website! - Coming Soon
- Show Guide, Web & Eblast Specs and Extra Marketing Application - Coming Soon
2. BOOTH GUIDELINES
Review the booth guidelines to make sure your booth is designed to meet Marketplace Events and Calgary Stampede Event Services' standards:
2017 Booth Design Guidelines
Calgary Fire Department Special Event Requirements
Sheds, Canopies, Tents and Temporary Structures
Natural Gas Rules and Regulations
**Please note that the Calgary Fire Department requires all materials (sheds, canopies, tents, temporary structures including signage in and hung above a booth) must be approved for indoor use and have a permanently attached label indicating conformance to CAN/ULC–S109, “Flame Tests of Flame-Resistant Fabrics and Films”.
4. EXHIBITOR MOVE IN AND MOVE OUT
Stampede Parking Map
Sunday 7PM – 10PM (one hour beginning at 6PM is needed for aisle carpet removal) and Monday 8AM– 2PM.
All exhibitors must be completely moved out of the building by 2PM on Monday.
5. ORDER APPLICABLE SERVICES FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SHOW SUPPLIERS: CLICK HERE FOR A DIRECTORY OF SERVICES - Please check back approximately 4 weeks prior to the show
Calgary Stampede Event Services, BMO Centre and Corral:
Exhibitor Order Form and Event Services and Parking - Please check back 4 weeks prior to the show
Online Ordering - Please check back 4 weeks prior to the show
Discount Deadline: TBA
Internet and Computer Rentals
Pre-Purchased Exhibitor Parking Passes
The Calgary Stampede cannot accept shipments prior to the first move in day. Click here
for shipping instructions.
Stampede Parking Map
GES Order Form
Discount Deadline: TBA
Carpet & Under Padding
GEM Exhibits and Accessories (Booths)
Signs and Graphics
Installation & Dismantling Labour
In-Booth Forklift Service
Click here for a map of Calgary Stampede Event Service desk and GES desk locations.
6. EXHIBITOR GUEST TICKETS
Order your exhibitor guest tickets (VIP tickets) at a discounted rate to give to friends, family, current customers, prospective customers or whoever you wish. To place an order, please fax the 2017 Extra Badge & Guest Pass Form to 403.253.7878.
7. MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
Show Guide, Web Banner & Eblast Specs
CHECK BACK FOR THE 2017 WEB BUTTON!
Extra Marketing Application
Category Sponsorship Opportunities
Web Button: Increase traffic to your website with our free online button linking your customers to discount tickets to the show.Let us know when our web button is posted and we’ll send you 10 free tickets to the show. Deadline: TBA
1. Right click the button (above) and save to your computer.
2. Load onto your site
3. Set up hyperlink so jpg image links through to our website: www.calgaryhomeshow.com
4. Call us and let us know where you've posted it, or if you have any problems or want to discuss any other easy cross marketing opportunities.
9. HOTEL INFORMATION
Exhibitor rate at Host Hotel - Hotel Arts
- Click here for the 2017 Exhibitor Rate (Coming Soon
Discount Deadline: Friday, January 27, 2017
Below is a list of hotels in Calgary listed by: cost, distance (from the BMO Centre) and guest rating. All of the information below is from expedia.ca and is subject to change without notice.
Calgary Hotels by COST
Calgary Hotels by DISTANCE
Calgary Hotels by RATING
Did you know that on average, HomeStars.com
members connect with 5x more of their profile visitors than non-members?
In addition to more connections, access to member-only tools and features that help your company every day, make becoming a HomeStars.com
member the smartest business decision you can make!
As a home show exhibitor, we are giving you exclusive access to test the power of HomeStars.com
through our mobile app. Click here
to get started today!
Contact us today!
Jodi Vereschagin, Exhibit Sales Consultant (Companies A - E)
JodiV@mpeshows.com 403.253.1177 ext. 208
Dustin Smith, Exhibit Sales Consultant (Companies F - P, #'s)
DustinS@mpeshows.com 403.253.1177 ext. 203
Casey Matulic, Exhibit Sales Consultant (Companies Q - Z)