Welcome to the Exhibitor Kit.
The Exhibitor Kit will not be printed or mailed to you. We're reducing our paper trail by sending out our information by email or posting items on our website. Follow our step by step instructions below to assure you have a well organized, successful show.
SUBMIT YOUR ONLINE EXHIBITOR LISTING - Please check back for instructions
VIEW A FLOORPLAN - Please check back for updated floorplan
READ THE RULES AND REGULATIONS - Please check back for updated Rules and Regulations
READ THE EXHIBITOR CHECKLIST - Please check back for an updated checklist
Calgary Exhibition + Stampede
BMO Centre, Stampede Park
#20 Roundup Way SE
Calgary, AB T2G 2W1
Room #105 - Across from Hall B at the BMO Centre
*Marketplace Events Team is ONLY at this location during the week of the Show - Monday, February, 27th - Monday, March 6th, 2017.
Thursday, March 2 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday, March 3 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday, March 4 10:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday, March 5 10:00am - 6:00pm
1. COMPLETE MANDATORY FORMS
Review, complete and return the following by fax or email as soon as possible, please double check all your contact information is correct. For due dates on all forms, view the 2017 Show Checklist.
- Safety Regulations Consent Form - 2017 (For more information please read the Workplace Health and Safety Bulletin)
- Certificate of Insurance Form - 2017
- Insurance: Don't have insurance for the event? Purchase temporary insurance here.
- Badges - We are no longing mailing out badges. Badges are to be picked up during Move-In onsite at the Show. Click here if you require EXTRA exhibitor badges.
- Contest Request Form (optional)
- Logo Request Form (optional)
- Online Exhibitor Listing Instructions - 2017: Make sure you're listed as an exhibitor in our Online Exhibitor Listing.
- Show Guide, Web & Eblast Specs and Extra Marketing Application
2. HOTEL INFORMATION
For exhibitors looking for accommodations during their stay in Calgary for the show, please refer to our Exhibitor Rate at Host Hotel - Hotel Arts for a discounted rate.
Reservation Deadline: TBA
Below is a list of hotels in Calgary listed by: Cost, Distance (from the Stampede) + Rating. All the information below is from expedia.ca + is subject to change without notice.
Calgary Hotels by DISTANCE
Calgary Hotels by RATING
3. BOOTH GUIDELINES
Review the booth guidelines to make sure your booth is designed to meet Marketplace Events, Calgary Stampede Services' and the City of Calgary Fire Department Regulations.
2017 Booth Design Guidelines
Calgary Fire Department Special Event Requirements
Sheds, Canopies, Tents and Temporary Structures
Natural Gas Rules and Regulations
**Please note that the Calgary Fire Department requires all materials (sheds, canopies, tents, temporary structures including signage in and hung above a booth) must be approved for indoor use and have a permanently attached label indicating conformance to CAN/ULC–S109, “Flame Tests of Flame-Resistant Fabrics and Films”.
5. EXHIBITOR MOVE IN AND MOVE OUT
Move In Hours:
Stampede Parking Map
Click here for the Move-In Schedule - Please check back approximately 4 weeks prior to the show
Move Out Hours:
Sunday 7pm – 10pm (one hour beginning at 6 pm is needed for aisle carpet removal) and Monday 8am – 2pm. All exhibitors must be completed moved out of the building by 2pm on Monday.
6. ORDER APPLICABLE SERVICES FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SHOW SUPPLIERS: CLICK HERE FOR A DIRECTORY OF SERVICES - Please check back approximately 4 weeks prior to the show
Calgary Stampede Event Services, BMO Centre and Corral:
Exhibitor Order Form and Event Services and Parking - Please check back 4 weeks prior to the show
Online Ordering - Please check back 4 weeks prior to the show
Discount Deadline: TBA
Internet and Computer Rentals
Pre-Purchased Exhibitor Parking Passes
The Calgary Stampede cannot accept shipments prior to the first move in day. Click here
for shipping instructions.
Stampede Parking Map
GES Order Form
Discount Deadline: TBA
Carpet & Under Padding
GEM Exhibits and Accessories (Booths)
Signs and Graphics
Installation & Dismantling Labour
In-Booth Forklift Service
Click here for a map of Calgary Stampede Event Service desk and GES desk locations.
7. EXHIBITOR GUEST TICKETS
Order your exhibitor guest tickets (VIP tickets) at a discounted rate to give to friends, family, current customers, prospective customers or whoever you wish. To place an order, please fax the 2017 Extra Badge & Guest Pass Form to 403.253.7878.
8. MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
Show Guide, Web Banner & Eblast Specs
CHECK BACK FOR THE 2017 WEB BUTTON!
Extra Marketing Application
Category Sponsorship Opportunities
Web Button: Increase traffic to your website with our free online button linking your customers to discount tickets to the show.Let us know when our web button is posted and we’ll send you 10 free tickets to the show. Deadline: TBA
1. Right click the button (above) and save to your computer.
2. Load onto your site
3. Set up hyperlink so jpg image links through to our website: www.calgaryhomeshow.com
4. Call us and let us know where you've posted it, or if you have any problems or want to discuss any other easy cross marketing opportunities.
Contact us today!
Martin Egli, Interim Show Manager
Jodi Vereschagin, Exhibit Sales Consultant (Companies A - J)
JodiV@mpeshows.com 403.253.1177 ext. 208
Casey Matulic, Exhibit Sales Consultant (Companies K - Z)
Kristy Cairns, Sales Manager
KristyC@mpeshows.com 403.253.1177 ext 209